My heartfelt thanks to Leanne at http://mindfulness4now.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award and Reader Appreciation Award. Leanne’s blog is wonderful.
I am new to blogging and have learnt a lot and enjoyed reading many other blogs; I’m grateful for the support from other bloggers and to know that there are others interested in the things that interest me.
Here goes for 7 facts about me:
1) I love music (all styles) and play violin in an orchestra, and piano and oboe privately.
2) I really enjoy singing in a choir.
3) I love animals.
4) I love the theatre – plays and musicals alike.
5) I love the British countryside, I do like the north of England and Scotland particularly.
6) I have enjoyed exploring the USA over recent years; I love Oregon.
7) I spent some time in Poland and Ghana in 2003 and 2004; it was an emotional journey which I find hard to put down on paper.
There are so many super blogs out there – here are some of the ones that I think are excellent – http://
I finish the post with a picture of Bamburgh Castle in Northumberland – one of my favourite places. I recommend swimming in the sea here – though it is cold it makes you feel alive…